Safety Guidelines for MovieBird ST30
Print this page.
- The assemble instructions must be read and understood before setup or operation. The crane may only be assembled in accordance with the manufacturer's instruction manual. The manufacturer's technical specifications and limits must be adhered to at all times and in no way exceeded.
- The MovieBird Telescopic Crane may only be setup or operated by trained and experienced personnel.
- The crane may not be assembled or operated under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicating substances.
- The manufacturer accepts no liability for damages or injuries for incidents or accidents occurring due to negligence by the crane operator, misuse of the crane or disregarding the instruction manual.
- The camera crane shall be used on the even terrain.
- Make sure there are no electronic cables and electronic appliances within the movement range of the crane arm when it is left unattended in assembled state. If the pan and tilt remote head is higher than the central pivot section the crane system should not be left unsupervised.
- After setup of the crane the pan and tilt remote head should be positioned under the central pivot section. If the pan and tilt remote head is higher than the central pivot section the crane system should not be left unsupervised.
- Make sure that there are no wires with electric power which has higher voltage than the safety level within the movement range of the whole crane system. The power supply cable should not be pulled when swiveling the crane arm.
- Avoid abruptly swiveling or stopping the crane as it may cause the crane to fall.
- The crane must not be used under the environment with wind speed faster than 5.5 - 7 meters per second.
- When the camera crane is used during wet weather the pan and tilt remote head, controlling box and controlling bar must be protected against the rain as the controlling box is strictly prohibited from making contact with water.
- When the crane is in operation no one must enter the enclosure of the crane arm. You must avoid anyone standing directly under the crane.
- No loose objects may be stored or placed in or on the crane.
- Ensure the location where the crane is installed can support the double overall weight of the crane, (including the counterweight) and operators.
- When the control system is working the gear of the remote head is not allowed to be turned, if it needs to be adjusted the power supply should be switched off 16. In the interest of safety when operating the crane, abrupt or sudden movement of the crane should be avoided.
- Only original accessories manufactured by MovieBird Technologies may be used with the crane.
- Check that there are no objects placed around and on the rail of the moving counterweight trolley.
- The crane arm must not be extended without another person holding the enclosure of the crane arm tightly.
- The first three sections of the crane arm must not be held.