Safety Points for MovieBird ST30
Print this page.
- MovieBird to be operated and assembled by a trained MovieBird Operator.
- MovieBird not to be left unattended without first securing arm to base with straps provided.
- MovieBird only to be lifted by its own lifting straps using handles provided on cranes.
- Care to be taken when lifting counterweights onto saddle.
- All guards to be left in place on MovieBird during operation (unless removed by MovieBird operator for adjustment only and then to be re-fitted before re-use of MovieBird)
- Electronic & mechanical "stops" to be in full safe working order ( to be verified by MovieBird Operator)
- Brake to be operated by MovieBird operator only.
- Base must be maintained Horizontally in a level position when in use.
- All personnel in the vicinity of the MovieBird to be made aware of its scope and speed of movement.