Setup Instructions for MovieBird
Print this page.
- Ensure that the crane is still properly strapped down upon arrival (Dolly to floor, Arm to Dolly, Winch to Dolly)
- Add electronic boxes and remote head and camera package + removing straps and releasing tilt lock making sure arm is held by assistant on outrigger bars.
- Add Approx 20 Weights ( 10 each side)
- Remove Transport Arm lock and pull arm out so weight carriage is centered over yoke.
- Switch on crane electronics.
- Balance the arm in short Configuration using weight carriage adjustment / 2 x sliding weights / add weight to rear of arm.
- Telescope crane slowly out and add or remove weights to weight carriage as necessary to maintain balance.
- Set Parameter Stops.
- Lock off Counter balance weights and weight carriage and recheck balance
- Crane is now operational.